Award winning commercial sales and lettings service
We are experienced in providing professional advice regarding the disposal and acquisition of:
- retail premises;
- office premises;
- leisure related premises;
- industrial sites and buildings;
- development opportunities;
- land sites.
Sutton Kersh has been awarded the title of EGi Merseyside Deals Winner for two consecutive years in 2010 and 2011, having completed more sales and lettings transactions than any other local commercial agent.
Our expansion into Liverpool City Centre in July 2011 is testament to this success. Our modern office within the heart of Liverpool's busy business district provides us with a strong high street presence within an influential area of the City.
As a key part of Sutton Kersh Group, an independent multi-discipline property agency established in 1976, we are able to offer clients further support through the provision of professional property services including valuations, building surveys, mortgages, legal enquiries and property management.
By way of a blend of effective marketing in print and online together with accurate valuations, proactive sales techniques, reliable and honest advice, and efficient use of our own vast database of clients and prospective purchasers and tenants, we are committed to achieving the best possible results in the shortest period of time for every client.
Our comprehensive commercial property sales & lettings service covers:
- disposal of all types of commercial property, whether vacant or let;
- management of the sale or acquisition of commercial property investments;
- property lettings including assignments and sub-lettings.
Our marketing services include:
- for sale / to let signage;
- detailed sales particulars;
- digital listings on leading property portals including Rightmove, Co-star, Focus and EGi;
- Proactive marketing through our nationwide database systems;
- a listing on our company website which achieves 400,000 page views and 35,000 unique visitors, on average, every month;
- promotion to our vast commercial and auction database;
- 6 prominent high street offices in busy locations.