Sutton Kersh incorporating Thomson and Moulton can offer a wide range of expertise to owners and tenants of commercial real estate.
Our team of experienced professionals will provide a diverse range of skills to meet the needs of commercial clients whether it is for a single unit or an entire portfolio.
Our commercial management services include:
- the day to day management of properties and dealing with any enquiries that arise;
- interim inspections to ensure tenants are complying with the Lease obligations;
- overseeing of repair obligations (including services provided) that are the responsibility of the Landlord;
- advice on statutory obligations, including Health and Safety, Fire Regulations, Asbestos Legislation and engaging Specialists as necessary;
- rent/service charge collection and issuing of quarterly statements;
- collection of Insurance Premiums in accordance with Occupational Agreements;
- Service of Notices for Rent Review and Lease Renewal Provisions.
Additional services that can be provided by the Sutton Kersh Group include:
- rent review and lease renewal negotiation;
- schedule of condition and dilapidations;
- insurance valuations;
- sub-lettings, assignments and re-lettings;
- involvement of our building surveying department in overseeing any repairs to the property, including improvements or alterations;
- other specific responsibilities which you would wish us to oversee or administer on your behalf, such as Sinking Funds, Planned Maintenance Programmes, Redevelopment Proposals or Planning Applications, Health and Safety, Fire Regulations, and adherence with Asbestos Legislation.
Lettings Disclaimer:- Sutton Kersh is a trading name of Countrywide Estate Agents, an appointed representative of Countrywide Principal Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 00789476, Registered Office: 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, MK7 8JT. A member of Countrywide plc. Regulated by RICS