Let Only Service
Our Let Only service is designed to quickly find a reliable tenant to move into your property. The service includes:
- Rental advice and review of current market;
- Assessment of property and advise on whether any maintenance and/or improvement work is required;
- Safety regulations;
- Marketing options.
- Preparation of property details and photographs;
- Preparation of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC);
- Listings on various websites including our own company website www.suttonkersh.co.uk and other portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Globrix;
- Mailshot all relevant applicants, relocation agents and companies listed on our database;
- Periodic advertising within local property papers;
- Erect a letting board on site as requested.
Viewings and feedback reports
- Arrange viewings for prospective tenants;
- Ensure regular contact is made to discuss progress and feedback.
Application received from a prospective tenant
- Negotiate all details of the tenancy on your behalf;
- Carry out full referencing checks via a recognised national specialist;
- Arrange for rent protection as requested;
- Prepare and execute the tenancy agreement;
- Collect, register (with TDS) and hold the deposit as stakeholder for the duration of the tenancy;
- Collect the first month’s rent in advance;
- Arrange preparation of inventory if required;
- Assist with ensuring all necessary safety checks are performed;
- Hand over keys to the tenant;
- Notify Landlord of completion of tenancy.
Frequently Asked Questions...
What Happens When a Tenant decides to Leave?
- Contact you to find out if you would like us to re-let the premises;
- Commence marketing if re-instructed;
- Once you and the tenant have reached a mutual agreement regarding any deductions from their deposit and we are informed of this agreement in writing by both parties, we will refund the tenant's deposit.
- Negotiate fully the deposit return, including any minor between-tenancy maintenance, cleaning and final preparations for new tenancy.
What Happens When the Original Term Expires?
- Unless otherwise advised by you, the agreement will continue on a periodic basis
- Upon instruction from you, notice can be issued to renew the tenancy.
- Notify you should the tenant/tenants apply to renew for a fixed term.