Your Sutton Kersh Estate Agency Package
Professional advice from our experienced team of consultant chartered surveyors, qualified valuers and sales negotiators
- Association with a premium brand
- Distinctive For Sale board
- Constructive feedback after viewings
- Distinctive photographic and digital displays
- A choice of luxury bespoke brochures*
- Professional photography*
- 3D floor plans*
- Virtual tour video*
- Intelligent advertising
- Inclusion on Sutton Kersh’s award-winning website www.suttonkersh.co.uk that achieves on average 300,000+ page views and 20,000+ unique visitors per month
- Inclusion on many other property portals including Rightmove, Globrix, Zoopla, Fish4Homes and many more
- Exposure to a large database of active prospective purchasers and established business contacts
- Optional security enabled online viewing facility that blocks general access to full details and photographs of your home
- Comprehensive sales progression from point of offer to completion
*Available for an additional charge.
The growth of the Internet over the last 10 years has forever changed the way people buy and sell property. In the UK around 80% of prospective buyers now commence their search online (Hitwise) with over 77% making viewings based purely on information seen online (Rightmove). It is therefore crucial that detailed information about your property is made readily accessible to ensure distinction and maximum exposure in the market place.
Sutton Kersh is committed to delivering and monitoring a comprehensive strategy that covers traditional and modern marketing methods to ensure no stone is left unturned in our efforts to sell your property.
3D floor plans are an essential addition to property brochures and online property details. A virtual combination of photographs and 3D floor plan drawings enhance the viewing experience, engaging potential buyers by allowing them to visualise the property layout whilst also acting as an easy reference point.
Research has shown that there are few better ways to show off your home:
- Rightmove’s research showed that properties marketed with a floor plan attract over 30% more interest than those without one. (Source: Rightmove, 2009.)
- Property Finder’s research shows that consumers consider floor plans to be more important than detailed room descriptions. (Source: Digital Property Group, 2009.)
- 85.5% of respondents that took part in the largest ever home move trend survey deemed floor plans to be useful / essential. (Source: The Academy, 2009.)
Being distinctive is essential in a competitive market place. Sutton Kersh offers a choice of bespoke luxury brochure designs that guarantee your property is showcased to its maximum potential.
The specialist brochures are written by our experienced professional valuers and can include a portfolio of professional photographs and meticulous descriptions of the building and the surrounding areas that bring your property to life. Our selection of brochure styles will accommodate most properties, as they are individually produced by our creative and experienced design team.
A pdf version of your brochure will be made available online at www.suttonkersh.co.uk for accessibility and convenience of potential clients. Hard copies can be requested from your Sutton Kersh branch and online.