Offers In Excess Of £50,000

Seddon Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19 1QU

2
1
1

About the Property

Sutton Kersh are please to offer for sale this purpose built first floor apartment which is based on a 75% shared ownership with Riverside Home Ownership and has an age requirement of 55 years and over. The current cost for service charges is £128.58 pcm for the remaining 25% share. The property briefly comprises, private entrance with generous landing, a reception hall with security entry system and ample storage facilities offering access into a formal lounge with interconnecting access in the kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is double glazed excluding the front entrance and has gas central heating. There are well maintained communal areas and a car parking to the rear with communal parking. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.

Key Features

  • A Purpose Built First Floor Flat
  • 75% Shared Ownership
  • Service Charge Applicable
  • Service Charge Is £128.58 PCM For The Remaining 25% Share
  • Requirement Age 55 & Over
  • Popular Residential Location
  • Private Entrance & Generous Landing
  • Welcoming Reception Hall
  • Ample Storage Facility
  • Energy Rating C
  • Formal Lounge
  • Interconnecting Kitchen
  • Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Double Glazed Excluding Entrance
  • Gas Centrally Heated
  • Communal Car Parking Facility
  • Offered With No Chain
  • Viewing Highly Recommended

Listed By

Allerton & South Liverpool branch
40/42 Allerton Road,
Liverpool,
L18 1LN

t. 0151 734 0666
f. 0151 734 4504
allerton@suttonkersh.co.uk

Sutton Kersh are please to offer for sale this purpose built first floor apartment which is based on a 75% shared ownership with Riverside Home Ownership and has an age requirement of 55 years and over. The current cost for service charges is £128.58 pcm for the remaining 25% share. The property briefly comprises, private entrance with generous landing, a reception hall with security entry system and ample storage facilities offering access into a formal lounge with interconnecting access in the kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is double glazed excluding the front entrance and has gas central heating. There are well maintained communal areas and a car parking to the rear with communal parking. Offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
Full Description

Private Entrance:

5.7m x 2.2m (18'8" x 7'3")

Fitted with a single glazed timber framed door to the front with stairs rising straight ahead to a generous landing.

Generous Landing:

Fitted with a double glazed window to the front.

Reception Hall:

4.4m x 1.2m (14'4" x 3'11")

Fitted with a solid timber door to the side, two ample storage cupboards, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, intercom security system and loft access.

Lounge:

4.5m x 3.1m (14'8" x 10'1")

Fitted with a double glazed window to both the front and side offering an abundance of natural light, central heating radiator, electric feature fireplace and coved ceiling. Providing interconnecting access into:

Kitchen:

3.0m x 2.4m (9'9" x 7'9")

Fitted with a double glazed window to the front, a range of base, wall and drawer units over and incorporated by complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, providing space for a cooker and fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted boiler, complementary tiled splash backs and coved ceiling.

Bedroom 1:

4.0m x 3.1m (13'1" x 10'1")

Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and coved ceiling.

Bedroom 2:

4.3m x 2.7m (14'2" x 8'8")

Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and coved ceiling.

Bathroom:

2.6m x 2.3m (8'8" x 7'5")

Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, a bath, low level WC, wash basin, central heating radiator, partially tiled walls and coved ceiling.

Externally:

There are well maintained communal areas in addition to communal parking situated to the rear of the property.

Tenure:

Leasehold.

Service Charge:

The current cost for service charges is £128.58 pcm for the remaining 25% share.

Photos
Picture No. 14
Picture No. 03
Picture No. 06
Picture No. 12
Picture No. 02
Picture No. 04
Picture No. 07
Picture No. 08
Picture No. 09
Picture No. 10
Picture No. 11
Picture No. 13
Floorplan
EPC

Energy Rating

Find out the energy performance for this property by taking a look at the Energy Efficiency Rating.

Map

Seddon Road, Garston, Liverpool, L19 1QU

Arrange a Viewing / Enquire

We would love to hear from you

Simply fill in and send the form and one of our consultants will get in touch with you shortly. Please note all fields marked with * must be completed.

Your information is being collected and processed by Countrywide. All information will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Full details of how we process your information can be found on our website Privacy Policy. Print copies of our privacy notice are available on request. If you need to discuss how your information is being processed, please contact us at privacy@countrywide.co.uk

14th February 2019 Auction

Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre,
2 St Nicholas Place,
Pier Head,
Liverpool L3 1QW

Auction lots now online. Click here to view

Find out the current market value of your property. Book your FREE Valuation today

footer logos