Property developers dream auction as Sutton Kersh offer plots of land across Merseyside
The Merseyside property auction house has had a successful first half of 2017, having already sold 440 properties.
Cathy Holt, Associate Director at Sutton Kersh, said: "We have raised £27,000,000 since the start of the year and have an average of 80% success rate at auction – this is over the national average and three times more than our competitors.”
Amongst the lots at auction in September are seven plots of land for sale; lots 16, 46, 54, 67, 68, 72 and 91.
- Lot 16, a parcel of land on Boswell Street, Liverpool, has full planning permission to build a three-bed town house with front and rear gardens. The site, which measures roughly 18 metres x 6 metres, has a guide price of £25,000.
- Lot 46 is a vacant plot of land on Mintor Road, Kirkby, Liverpool. The land has a guide price of £80,000 and is suitable for development purposes.
- Lot 54, a large plot of land on Coltart Road, Liverpool, has planning permission to erect 12 three-bed houses. The lot has a guide price of £200,000.
- Lot 67, land at 1-4 Acorn Way, Bootle, Merseyside, measures roughly 1.06 acres. The site is on a popular residential location close to local amenities and has a guide price of £175,000-£200,000.
- Adjacent to lot 67 is lot 68, a plot of land split over two sites at 5, 6 and 9 Acorn Way, Bootle, Merseyside. The land covers 0.79 acres and has a guide price of £125,000.
- Lot 72, a small parcel of land along Gladstone Street, Woolton, Liverpool, has a guide price of £2,000. The land is suitable for a number of uses and include a garden and off-road parking.
- Lot 91, situated on Fairfield Street, Liverpool, is roughly 0.22 acres and is suitable for development purposes.
Cathy said: "We are offering some sizeable plots of land in some really great locations across Merseyside. This is a property developer’s dream auction!"
Sutton Kersh’s next auction will be held on Thursday, 14th September at The Crowne Plaza, Liverpool.
For more information, visit www.suttonkersh.co.uk/auctions or call 0151 207 6315.